Hay Lane Memory Café is a dementia café that takes place every Wednesday from 2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m. at St Sebastian & St. Pancras Church Hall, Hay Lane, Kingsbury, NW9 0NG. If you are a relative or carer of a person with dementia, we are inviting you both to come along and spend a couple of hours with us each Wednesday. There will be a lot on offer including:
- A structured programme including arts and crafts activities, quizzes, singing and relaxation
- Information sessions, and support as and when you need it
- A chance to chat with others
- The opportunity to decide what activities you would like to see developed
- Tea, coffee, and light refreshments
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Lynn Burling, Memory Café Project Manager on 0208 968 8170 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to just come along and see us.
We look forward to welcoming you!